- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Rinse quinoa in a fine sieve until water runs clear, drain and transfer to a medium pot.
- Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set aside off the heat for 5 minutes; uncover and fluff with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until combined.
Mango lends a sweet note to this colorful quinoa salad with a variety of flavors and textures. It’s equally delicious served warm or chilled.
Recipe Credits: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/mango-quinoa-salad