Recipe type: Burger, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly
Prep time: 15 mins
Yield: 6 serves
- 2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Ripe Tomato
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 3 Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Kalamata Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Light Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 3 Whole Grain Pita Pockets
- Place the quinoa, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and olives in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Drizzle the vinegar and oil over the mixture and toss to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Cut the pit breads in half, and spoon equal amounts into each pita half and sprinkle the feta crumbles over each pita half.
- Serve immediately.